Park West is such a quiet neighborhood many in the community may not realize that this community is home to nearly 250 families. Some of these families have been here since the community was built in the 1970s.
The neighborhood is a deed-restricted community and is governed by the Covenants & Restrictions, by-laws, and county by-laws. The Park West Civic Association (PWCA) enforces these documents. The Association is comprised of several board members who are elected every June during the start of the new fiscal year and with the ratification of the annual budget.
- Board Meeting 7 August 2018 at 7 pmThe next Board Meeting will be held 7 August 2018 at 7 pm. Location is at 573 Rockingham Rd.
- Board Meeting 7 August 2018 at 7 pm The next Board Meeting will be held 7 August 2018 at 7 pm. Location is at 573 Rockingham Rd.
- Special Notice regarding General Membership Meeting The Board has been notified that a medical marijuana dispensary is planning to open in the vacant building next to Hardee’s, and we have been asked to give our approval. This will be a topic of discussion at the General Membership meeting as well.
- General Membership Meeting – 7:00 pm Monday June 18th The 2018 annual general membership meeting is scheduled for 7:00 pm Monday June 18th in the park. Pizza and soft drinks will be provided, please bring your own seating. Please make plans to attend. Your input is important and valued. We will be discussing the condition of the neighborhood roads and our efforts to have them ...
- Board Meeting – May 21, 2018 The next board meeting is scheduled for 7 p.m. Monday 5/21 at 78 Belmont.
- Community Yard Sale – Update! Due to rain on the previously scheduled day, the community yard sale has been moved to Saturday, May 5th.
- Board Meeting Monday Jan 15, 2018 at 7:00pm There will be a board meeting Monday Jan 15, 2018 at 7:00 pm at 78 Belmont Blvd. Zone captains are encouraged to attend, and everyone else is welcome.
- Dec 16, 2017 – Luminaries and Santa’s ride. Let’s light up the neighborhood. Luminaries are available for purchase now from Nancy Barlow @ 2074 Monmouth Circle. Cost this year is $5.00 for 12, and sales are on the honor system. There is a basket on the front porch. Take what you need and leave the money in the basket. UPDATE!!! Sand for the luminaries will be available in the ...
- Oct 31, 2017 – Halloween Goblins and Ghosties will be haunting the neighborhood – Lights on at sunset to 9:00 PM, if participating
- Oct 21, 2017 – Community Garage Sale Get out and meet your neighbors and shop until you drop. Upcycle, Downcycle, Recycle. Our Community Garage Sale is from from 8:00 – 1:00 on October 21!